The calling...

terça-feira, maio 04, 2010 Fernanda Alves 0 Comments

Where the waves breaks...

I've been walkingo for so long
And I don't remeber were I was
I feel the pain in my feet
I walk trough thousand moons
And I'm still looking for...
Looking for a place to stay

Where the waves break
Besides the rocks,
I hear the sound of the water
Drop to drop
and I the sea is calling me
there's a secret to be knowing
there is a tale that needs a end
there is a journey trough the night..

In the litle bootle
I see a simple mensagem
You need to come back
remebering what you are
don't turn our back
There is the calling...
A word...
I can't undersatnd...
I thinking it is "feeling"...

I tender a trip to myself
in myself
walking trough these lonely word... into the nights!

So, know the wanderer will start his trip. You can see his trip notes here, every week... In these trip he intends to find the answer for so many question  that are passing in his mind... A reason to understand what lies beneath his feelings, the missing key to unlock such as problematic mind.. Maybe the first stage will be: Memories from a childhood?

0 sonhadores: