The Glass Prision

sexta-feira, maio 20, 2011 Fernanda Alves 0 Comments

the whisper:
"Can you feel me?
Can you touch me?
 Can you see.."


Here I am locked in a strange world. I can feel my head burning and a great hole opening in my soul. I don´t know where I was, I don't know how I arive here... There is a empy space in my memory!

Here I am,
Locked in these street of deadlocks
Lost in these withou ending nightmare
A constant agony waits for me
And I just can't stoped... give more, more, more!
These never stoped, I thinking that I lose the control
Someone, please, take me away from here!

In these way thete is no signal,
no light hihg above you,
Just the darkness and the shadow of the moon
I became refain of myself
I wrote down my sentence
And with my own hands
I caved my grave

When all begins I was to blind to see the danger behind me... 
I am in a glass prision!
Nobody can't see my cries
Nobody will listen
Nobody will carry about
An if I asked for a help
The only thing you will recieve
Will be pointed fingers in your face
"Ha, ha, ha, you're a loser!"

0 sonhadores: