Sweet...

terça-feira, abril 06, 2010 Fernanda Alves 1 Comments

Sweet Flowers





Sweet words, spoken in the silence
Sweet dreams left behind
Sweet memories to be keeping inside
Inside the golden hearts










Kiss me...
Show me your real face
Say me your real name
Say that you are my precious love

Leet me know the taste of your lips
Leet me know the force of your embrace
Let me feel the love that burned inside

Hold my hand
Don't let me go alone
Tonight is cold, and wanted to saty here,
With you.





Love is a word that I can't explain
I just feel
I just expose
I just... Love You!

...Your smille is my sunraise!

Sometimes I thinhking ... May I having a dream?
May be this is a great falt
May be...
Dreams are made for the sleepwakers
sleeplands
for dreams!

Don't make me wake up....

Um comentário:

  1. Too sweet, Fe!
    When the love is above our reasons, we have so many ways to speak about our feelings. Love is the most beautiful side of ourselves.
    Keep writing like only you can do. I love it! Never give up your dreams. You have a gift. Use it with your best!

    ResponderExcluir